I have been spending most of my spare time experimenting with these new inks and I think they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. There are endless possibilities and it’s not just smearing ink on card. It’s like paint to an artist. One of the first things I did was to try different colours and multiple layers. On this example, once I got the desired effect I randomly stamped with pumice stone distress ink. Even though the oxide was dry, it reacted with the distress ink and gave it a blurred effect. I then stamped the dragonfly I jet black archival ink, and the again on vellum paper where I embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I coloured the dragonfly on the backside of the paper with faded jeans and peeled paint. Added a few embellishments and a pretty ribbon. Wallah!